Jason S. Riemer
Jason S. Riemer is a veteran attorney who has extensive litigation and trial experience in New York State and Federal Courts in a wide range of civil cases. He formerly was a supervising attorney at AIG staff counsel, counsel to Chubb Insurance Company and partner at a New York litigation firm. His present focus is on the defense of asbestos, product liability and toxic tort cases.
Mr. Riemer is a certified PSIA ski instructor and coaches skiing on winter weekends in Bromley, Vermont.
- Defense Association of New York
- Defense Research Institute
- New York State Bar Association
Additional Accomplishments & Civil Engagements
- Former Trial Advocacy instructor at Hofstra Law School
- Member of Trial Lawyers Care providing pro bono representation to families of 9/11 victims before the September 11 Victims Compensation Fund
Areas of Practice
Toxic Tort/Mass Tort
Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1982)
Stony Brook University (B.A. Earth Science, 1979)
New York Bar, 1983
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
United States District Court, Southern District of New York